Trapped - flight 927 escape room
Trapped Escape Room Games - FLIGHT 927
Turn Any Room Into An Escape Room
Lifestyle shot showing room!
Turn any room into an escape room! In Flight 927, you must solve the puzzles, enter the cockpit – and save the day!
All contents shot
Everything you need is in the pack… Except friends and family! Work with your team to beat the game – and escape.
Features real puzzles!
Close up of sheets? I think the aisle shot is great to go on top.
Unlike many escape games, it’s much more than a card or board game. For 2-6 players. 8+.
Choose from the range
The Trapped games offer puzzle-solving fun for everyone. Check out our other titles.
Flight 927: Send the distress signal! Family friendly escape room games. Turn any room into an escape room with these fantistic game packs. Each game is loads of fun as you move around the room activily solving puzzles and decoding clues. Every pack is different and contains everything you need to create your very own escape room experience. Packed with loads of content including clues to solve and puzzles to crack, all you need to add is family or friends to play and the cunning to escape/live the dream!. Finally! The holiday you’ve been waiting for has arrived. Excited, you board the plane, looking forward to a week of relaxation. Not long into the flight, though, the plane starts to shudder. Suddenly, you're losing altitude! Your stomach lunges as the plane plunges. Over the tannoy the pilot shouts, “Brace for impact!” Panicked, you adopt the brace position and then. Darkness! As you regain consciousness, you open your eyes and realise the plane is down! Now it’s up to you to call for rescue. Can
Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts posing a possible choking hazard
Features & details
- SOLVE THE PUZZLES TO FLEE THE ISLAND: . Not long into your holiday flight, the plane plunges. Over the tannoy the pilot shouts, “Brace for impact!” Panicked, you adopt the brace position – and then... Darkness! As you regain consciousness, you open your eyes and realise the plane is down! Now it’s up to you to call for rescue. Can you get into the cockpit, send out a distress signal – and save the day?
- TURN YOUR HOUSE INTO AN ESCAPE ROOM: All you need for a great night in: up to six players
- YOU ALL PLAY AT ONCE: No turn taking. Adults, kids, teens and families can all join in together
- NOT JUST A CARD GAME: Real codes to crack and tests to pass in this interactive family game.Just like a real Escape Room this game has no board. Choose a room and using the materials provided, turn it into your very own Escape Room
- PERFECT FOR THE FAMILY: Age 8+ Complete with instructions, clue reader, posters, clues, solutions, props. Great gift for birthdays, game night or Christmas
- Number of players: 2 - 6